Friday, April 27, 2007

It's Crunch Time

So it's finally here, the end of the semester. For many of us, that means it's crunch time. In this class alone, we are all pretty bogged down concerning final projects. But whatever, it's about time to finish out the semester and I'm hoping to finish out strong.

So, on that note, I also wanted to put up here that I recently found out I was accepted into the Teach for America program and will be teaching either K, 1st or 2nd grade starting in August at an elementary school in Phoenix, AZ. This is truly my dream job and I'm very excited. But I'm also stressing out. On top of all my final projects, graduation plans, etc. I have to read through many more text books before June, study for my educator's proficiency exam, log in many hours at an elementary school here and move to Phoenix by June 3rd. Aghhh! Hopefully, it will all come together.

So that's all I wanted to say. I know many of you all are in the same boat, I feel your pain.

No comments: